Field trunk hose-type pipelines are designed for rapid delivery of oil, petroleum products, petroleum products, as well as water and process solutions at a distance of up to 200 km or more over rough terrain.
Spheres of application:
- Duplication of trunk pipelines during their repair;
- Construction of temporary process pipelines in oil fields, construction sites, mines, fields;
- In the flooding systems in order to maintain reservoir pressure in oil wells;
- Supply of oil from inaccessible fields;
- Water and oil pipelines of exploration wells;
- Temporary in-field pipelines for various purposes;
- Drainage of deposits, construction sites, pits;
- Restoration of drinking and domestic water supply in case of accidents in water supply networks;
- Water supply for fire fighting;
- Irrigation (water supply) of agricultural fields.
Heavy-duty reinforcing fabric base with double-sided polyurethane coating, equipped with quick-assembly connections of Camlock type.
Individual sections are produced up to 200 m long and are wound on coils. The diameter of the hose pipes of PMRT type is from 50 to 200 mm. Operating pressure is from 1.6 to 2.6 MPa.
Technical operating specifications:
- Hose-type lines with the ground bus integrated in the shell are used for pumping of gasoline.
- Coils with hose-type lines are installed on all-terrain or wheeled vehicles, which allow to build a pipeline of length of 200 km or more within few days and with minimal costs.
- Special squeezing rolls on coils are used to clean the hose-type lines from the rest of the fluids, which helps to dismantle the hose lines in a short time and with minimal costs.
Advantages of the field hose-type trunk pipelines produced by NPF "Politechnika":
- Compactness. Light transport weight and dimensions.
- Speed and ease of deployment. High speed of unfolding and folding requires a minimum crew. Laying on rough terrain - without preparation of the route.
- High pumping speed. Provided by low flow resistance.
- Reliability and durability. Hose-type lines of PMRT type are not subject to corrosion, and also are resistant to action of oil products, chemicals, water, UV radiation.