Elastic tanks “Crane Test” series manufactured by NPF “Polytechnika” are the ideal solution for conducting tests for subsequent certification of lifting equipment. Test containers are filled with water.
Ranges of use:
- Testing of port cranes, offshore platforms, lifting equipment and general purpose watercraft.
- Optimization of certification procedure.
- Water storage in emergency situations.
High-strength synthetic fabric with double-sided polymer coating, ensuring tank's impermeability.
Technical features of elastic tanks for testing load-lifting equipment:
- Do not require the cost of delivery and storage of cargo, as concrete blocks;
- It can be folded for transportation and storage convenience;
- From 1 to 10 m 3 ERTG is packed in a bag, from 12.5 to 50 m 3 in the box;
- All ERTG tanks are manufactured with a safety margin of 6: 1.;
- All tanks pass factory tests for durability and tightness;
- Nominal capacity from 1 to 50 m 3.
* For ERTG with a capacity of more than 20 m 3.
- cargo slings (fixed on the shell);
- bulk branches (located in the upper part of the shell);*
- drain hose is located at the lowest point of the shell;>li
- ball valve.