Elastic tanks of NPF "Politechnics" is a series of PER-ZKU is suitable for the transportation and storage of liquid fertilizers of CAS and ZKU types, of food products, technical and drinking water
Complex liquid fertilizers ( ZKU) - are the aqueous solution of ammonium phosphates, which contain two nutrients: nitrogen and phosphorus in a ratio of 11:37.
CAS - is a mixture of aqueous solutions of ammonium nitrate and urea (ratio of 35.4% urea, 44.3% nitrate, 19.4% water, 0.5% ammonia water).
Field of application:
- storage and transportation of liquid fertilizers;
- storage of food products;
- storage of industrial and drinking water;
- irrigation and fertilization of agricultural crops (fields).
Prior to installation of the elastic tank of PER-CAS type, you need to prepare a smooth open area. The alignment of the site for the installation of the tank is carried out by means of filling with soil, sand or sand-gravel mixture.
The benefits of elastic liquid fertilizer tanks of PER-CAS type made by NPF "Politechnics»:
- Efficiency. Cost of elastic tank is much lower than of similar products made of plastic or metal.
- Mobility. Light weight and small dimensions when empty. Due to its light weight and small dimensions, soft tanks are easily installed, mounted, moved and folded back. Thus, PER-CAS tanks are indispensable for seasonal work.
- Comfortable operation. Wide operating temperature range - from -30°C up to + 90°C. There is no process of crystallization or freezing in elastic tanks. Liquid fertilizers and CAS do not change their properties, unlike storage in metal tanks.
- Durability. Soft tank is made of a special fabric that is not susceptible to temperature changes, weather conditions and mechanical deformations. Also, the shell of the elastic tank is impervious to liquids and vapors, so the tank is not subject to corrosion damage and has a high abrasive strength.
- Safety. Warehouses of liquid fertilizers based on elastic tanks of PER-CAS type do not belong to dangerous production facilities (OPO) and are not controlled by Rostekhnadzor.